Bayside Redland Business Network proudly promotes local events, causes and charities and any funds, over and above those necessary for the running of BRBN, will be given to local charities as selected by the management committee.
For more than 20 years, BRBN (formally BSBN) has been supporting local charities and not for profit groups in and around the Bayside Redland area.
Supporting local organisations
Some of the organisations we have supported over time.
- Bayside Boarding Inc (BABI)
- Redlands Centre for Women
- Night Ninjas
- Redlands Community Centre
- The Cage Youth Foundation
- Bayside Women in Business
- Redland Rhapsody Chorus
- Volunteer Marine Rescue - Victoria Point
- Redlands Museum
- Point View Restuarant - First Aid Supplies
- Southern Bay Cyclones Rugby Club
- Bay-FM Community Radio
- Crime Stoppers
- Womens Own Network
- Spirit of the Dragonfly
Can we support your organisation
We can support local organisations in 2 ways.
- Increasing public awareness through guest blogging and social media awareness
- Financial support.
With our new website we are happy to support local organisations increase public awareness through guest blogging. If your organisation is interested in submitting a guest posts, please complete the form on the following link and we will be in touch for more details.
Any funds over and above the running of Bayside Redland Business Network is given back to the community. Organisations must be
- Local to the Bayside Redland area
- Registered not for profit
- Supporting the local community
If you would like to apply for a financial contribution, please complete the form on the following link.