Bayside Redland Business Network is more than a referral network group – we genuinely believe in community and creating laughs, leads, and quality livelihoods and relationships for our members. If this is what you are looking for, we would love to welcome you as our guest to our next meeting.
We are always happy to welcome visitors who are interested in becoming a member and share the great benefits of our referral network group.
To qualify as a potential member of our group you need to answerr YES to all the questions below.
- Are you in a business?
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Would referrals help you grow your business?
- Do you want to meet other business people who you can refer to, and who can refer to you?
- Does your business complement our current membership list?
- Could your business be a referral partner with any of our current members?
- Are you willing to commit to our weekly meetings, Wednesday mornings each week to at 7 am?
If YES, please contact our President, Pal Juvancz on 0437 734 565 to come as as a guest at our next meeting.
When you come as a visitor to our meetings, make sure you bring a bio about you of about 3 paragraphs, sufficient business cards to give to our members and $25 cash to cover the cost of breakfast. We welcome our visitors to come to 3 weekly meetings, and then, if they like what they see - then we encourage them to join us.
Costs for Joining:
Once Off Joining Fee :$100
Annual membership fee is $1250 - which can be paid half yearly ($625) , or quarterly ($312.50).
This membership fee includes the cost of breakfast and beverages at each weekly meeting.
As we are a Not For Profit, any funds above the cost of running the meetings are given back to the community.