Wednesday 10 February 2021, 06:45am - 08:30am
This repeat is an exception to the normal repeat pattern
Hits : 13
Contact Our President: John Douglas - 0411 775 608
Our meetings are run weekly with a strict agenda ensuring that we finish by 8:30am to enable our members to continue on to work. We have a 10 minute speaker each week, giving our members a chance to educate us on their business and how we can support them.
This weeks speaker is Warren Faulks
Switched on Handyman is all about helping people achieve the things they want to have for electrical safety and for serviceability of the electrical needs of their home or work place. Located in Wellington Point, Switched on Handyman can cover all your electrical needs:
- stoves, hot plates and oven installations,
- change ovens and oven repairs,
- power points,
- all your different lighting needs for inside and out side your house
- exhaust fans and 3 in one fittings,
- smoke alarms conforming to the new laws that are coming into play,
- switch boards, install a new circuit,
- upgraded or repair the electrical components of your hot water system,
- pools and spas.
Redlands Bayside Business Network is not just a networking group. We are a registered not for profit referral group with all profits of the group donated to local charities and organisations.
To really understand how our group works, and to see if you are a good fit for the group, you are welcome to come along for a visit.
Guests are required to attend three meetings before submitting an application to join the group.
Come as a Guest